Disability Access & Parking
Gladstone Airport provides facilities for passengers with disabilities and special needs.
Airlines are responsible for the facilitation of passengers with disabilities and special needs from check-in to baggage collection. Passengers must inform their airline or travel agent of any special requirements at the time of booking including any temporary or permanent limits to mobility or vision to enable necessary arrangements, for example, book a wheelchair or reserve a specific seating requirement for a guide dog.
It is also important to check with your airline if medical clearance is required by the airline for your specific circumstances. Each airline has different guidelines on the carriage of people with reduced mobility and requirements for additional assistance. In general, airlines advise booking at least five days in advance of travel and advising of special requirements at time of booking.
The wellbeing of all passengers and visitors to Gladstone Airport is our highest priority. Gladstone Airport provides the following facilities for disabled travellers and visitors:
- Wheelchair access
- Lift access
- Signage for blind people is in braille
For more information – please click on the following links:
- Disabled toilets are located in the Check-in area and the Departures Lounge, opposite boarding Gate 3
- Braille notices and floor textures
- Airlines make audio calls for boarding aircraft
- Gladstone Airport security screening officers will provide assistance to passengers at the screening point